Frequently Asked Questions

Sewer is backing up into my property. Whom do I call?

If you have a sewer back-up or if your sewer is not going down the pipes, call us at (724) 489-4493

Did You Know?

A Friendly Reminder………. “Carroll Township Air Pollution Control Ordinance of 2010” Policy 106.3 Whereas the Township of Carroll has determined that air pollution from open burning may be detrimental...